Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Baligarment's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"The goverment  regulation on exporting leather goods is very strict here in Bali . s…"

Baligarment replied Feb 2, 2014 to Leather production in bali

4 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Tito Santos

"Hi please email me on kemarayana@gmail.com if you still looking for manufacturer ple…"

Baligarment replied Feb 2, 2014 to DriFit Manufacturer Needed to Produce 8,000 Security Uniforms

8 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Simmon Gray

"If you are interested to make Bali your manufacturing basis please contact me on kem…"

Baligarment replied Aug 11, 2013 to Seeking Manufacturer to sew my designs, small quantities. I am designer from the USA

16 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

"Hi If you would considering bali as your manufacturing basis please dont hesitate to…"

Baligarment replied Jul 14, 2013 to Clothing manufacturer for small quantities

8 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Jen

"Hi If you would considering bali as your manufacturing basis please dont hesitate to…"

Baligarment replied Jul 14, 2013 to looking for newborn apparel manufacturer - small quantities

12 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Tito Santos

"Hi I represent a clothing manufacturer based in Bali Indonesia we have no problem wo…"

Baligarment replied Jun 27, 2013 to Looking out for production houses

8 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by calvin pak

"If you would mind to hear an offers from manufacturer from Bali Indonesia  please do…"

Baligarment replied Jun 21, 2013 to LOOKING TO DESIGN BOXERS & SENT TO THE UK, CAN ANYONE HELP

4 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Jen

"There is no minimum order . but a small number do  more expensive than large quantit…"

Baligarment replied Jun 14, 2013 to Looking for a clothing manufacurer

12 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Modern Bridge Intl' Co Ltd

"Hi Would you consider a clothing manufacturer based in Bali Indonesia ? we can do a…"

Baligarment replied Jun 14, 2013 to Women Swimwear Manufacturer needed

2 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Jen

"hi Would you consider an offers from Bali Indonesia ? We use a DTG printing to make…"

Baligarment replied Jun 14, 2013 to Seeking African Print Accessories Manufacturers in Asia

3 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Jen

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.