Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Sheila Martinez's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Most of these full service agencies work with clients overseas... It's worth looking…"

Sheila Martinez replied Jul 10, 2015 to Manufacture casual tops and yoga clothing

7 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by jacqueline fitzpatrick

"I would research Garment Contractor's Association for a list of licensed pattern mak…"

Sheila Martinez replied Jul 10, 2015 to Looking for Low Volume Manufactuers for my company

74 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by OF

"Hi Sarah, U & I brand consulting is a full service development and production b…"

Sheila Martinez replied Jul 10, 2015 to Low MOQ manufacturer for yoga wear line

5 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Luh Dewi

"I recommend visiting Garment Contractor's Association website for a list of licensed…"

Sheila Martinez replied Jul 10, 2015 to Manufacture casual tops and yoga clothing

7 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by jacqueline fitzpatrick

"I recommend visiting Garment Contractors Association website for a list of licensed…"

Sheila Martinez replied Jul 10, 2015 to Looking for a dressmaker and manufacturer

16 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Lia Smith

"I would visit the Garment Contractors Association website for licensed contractors t…"

Sheila Martinez replied Jul 10, 2015 to How to get started

11 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by Virginia Opi

"Evening Mapule! U & I is a full service development and manufacturing boutique.…"

Sheila Martinez replied Jul 8, 2015 to Looking for clothing and underwear manufacturers

23 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Paul G Zielinski

"Hi Velanya, Email me directly at sheila@uandibrandconsulting.com to discuss further.…"

Sheila Martinez replied Jan 16, 2014 to Seeking Women's Swimwear and Bikini Manufacturer with low minimums

13 Apr 11
Reply by Johnson

"Hi Velanya, Are you still in the market for a swimwear manufacturer? Regards, Sheil…"

Sheila Martinez replied Jan 14, 2014 to Seeking Women's Swimwear and Bikini Manufacturer with low minimums

13 Apr 11
Reply by Johnson

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.