Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Neha Shukla's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"These bras are nice. I shop for sports bras online in India from Darveys Online Stor…"

Neha Shukla replied Nov 17 to Want Best Gym Bra Online?

3 Nov 17
Reply by Neha Shukla

"These sneakers are looking cool. I like such colors and design of sneakers. Till now…"

Neha Shukla replied Nov 17 to Want to know about the new and fashionable dresses and sneakers for women?

8 Nov 23
Reply by Priti Shah

"You can shop for bracelets, earrings, or funky jewelry for her. Shop for something w…"

Neha Shukla replied Oct 29 to Please help me decide which kind of jewelry to gift to my sister

14 Nov 10
Reply by Jann Bordia

"I would love to explore the collection after checking these discounts...:)"

Neha Shukla replied Sep 28 to UK| Best online stores for Shoes, Fashion and Home Improvement Accessories

4 Sep 28
Reply by Neha Shukla

"I like designer clothing for myself so I also prefer the same for my little one. In…"

Neha Shukla replied Sep 28 to Which is the best online shop for kids clothes shopping?

5 Sep 28
Reply by Neha Shukla

"Lovely collection. I like the black one very much. It looks super fashionable. I lov…"

Neha Shukla replied Sep 7 to Jumpsuit Trends for this Winter

1 Sep 7
Reply by Neha Shukla

"I am a brand lover and for getting the best deals for myself I prefer Darveys.com. T…"

Neha Shukla replied Aug 28 to Online Shopping

155 Aug 28
Reply by Neha Shukla

"Online shopping experience depends on your luck. Well, I have mixed experiences rela…"

Neha Shukla replied Jul 22 to Online fashion shopping...

58 Sep 29
Reply by Amy Cooper

"These can be a good option for your sister. Take a look: 1. If your sister likes cry…"

Neha Shukla replied Jul 2 to Please help me decide which kind of jewelry to gift to my sister

14 Nov 10
Reply by Jann Bordia

"I also added some branded scarves in my wardrobe for this summer. I have bought a mu…"

Neha Shukla replied Jun 18 to Women Streetwear Ideas for Summer?

6 Jul 29
Reply by Dinesh Mittal

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.