Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Sanita Choudhary's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice collection. The online store is a place where you can find latest designer dres…"

Sanita Choudhary replied Nov 14, 2013 to New fashion designers dress

2 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Sanita Choudhary

"Nice information. I like your post because it's providing some meaningful informatio…"

Sanita Choudhary replied Nov 13, 2013 to How to distinguish rex rabbit fur and domestic rabbit fur

2 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by angelnx

"I like silk scarves. Your post is very nice because it gives some informative inform…"

Sanita Choudhary replied Nov 12, 2013 to Lovely and hot silk scarves in 2013

3 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Scarlett Anderson

"Yes, I agree with you. Nice post. I think soft and flexible shoes are best for a bab…"

Sanita Choudhary replied Nov 12, 2013 to How to Choose Shoes for a Baby ?

5 Nov 12, 2013

"The rabbit fur coat is a symbol of greed. A rabbit fur coat also provides heat and p…"

Sanita Choudhary replied Nov 11, 2013 to Rabbit Fur Coat for Trendy Women

1 Nov 11, 2013

"Yes, I agree with you. I like your post. It's provide some meaningful information. M…"

Sanita Choudhary replied Nov 11, 2013 to Do you like blue color,give me your opinion?

2 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by angelnx

"I like your post because it provides some information about Banarasi Saree. I like B…"

Sanita Choudhary replied Nov 9, 2013 to Benarasi Brocade work saris of beautiful design

1 Nov 9, 2013

"I am using Google for finding the latest designer sarees. I like silk sarees. Your s…"

Sanita Choudhary replied Nov 9, 2013 to Lets have a look on rich Rajkot silk saris online

1 Nov 9, 2013

"Valentine's Day is a day that is famous among Indian youth. It's a day of love. If r…"

Sanita Choudhary replied Nov 8, 2013 to Ladies style Red Dresses for Valentine’s Day

6 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by angelnx

"You can find all types of information related to women's clothing at Google. But mai…"

Sanita Choudhary replied Nov 8, 2013 to Womens Clothing Line

78 Feb 28
Reply by Irum Sohale

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.