Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

SharonSmith's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, Really Nice info about jewelry and I love it, Really I love to wear pearl jewel…"

SharonSmith replied Jun 24 to Artificial And Gold Jewelry Designs For Wedding 2017

1 Jun 24
Reply by SharonSmith

"Really I like jewelry, especially handmade jewelry so that I always prefer to buying…"

SharonSmith replied Mar 19 to Jewelry

8 May 18
Reply by Angelina Jolie

"I love jewelry but I don't have more idea for stainless steel jewelry, but I have so…"

SharonSmith replied Nov 24, 2017 to Seeking buyers of stainless steel jewelry accessories

2 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by SharonSmith

"wow really nice information about angels, and Nice collection, I love jewelry becaus…"

SharonSmith replied Oct 24, 2017 to Top 5 Hot-sale Opal Bangles 2014

5 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by fina Liang

"Wow,Nice information about desiging jewelry,Really i love this jewelry,Recently my f…"

SharonSmith replied Jul 28, 2017 to Top 5 Anniversary Jewelry Ideas for the Wholesale Buyers

6 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Linda Oak

"Hello all, I think jewelry is the best gift for all. I love to wear latest and trend…"

SharonSmith replied Apr 28, 2017 to Exclusive New Gift Ideas For Him And Her

5 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by SharonSmith

"Wow. Awesome designs of wedding jewelry. Looking so beautiful. Jewelry is one of the…"

SharonSmith replied Mar 29, 2017 to Latest Bridal Jewellery Trends Of Matha Patti For Brides 2017

3 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by JohnDev

"I love to do shopping. "Timeless Pearl" is one of the best pearl jewelry sites. Here…"

SharonSmith replied Jan 27, 2017 to Online Shopping

134 Apr 25
Reply by fina Liang

"Nice post. Ya, it's a very good thing that before you purchase anything to check and…"

SharonSmith replied Jan 25, 2017 to Diamond Jewellery with Price

3 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by SharonSmith

"In my opinion, online fashion shopping is one of the best ways to find your jewelry…"

SharonSmith replied Dec 28, 2016 to Online fashion shopping...

34 May 14
Reply by Antonella Mantilla

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.