Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Acton bell's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you know that wooden clog sandals offer a lot of comfort for long hours. In fact,…"

Acton bell replied Nov 2, 2016 to Where can I find good quality sneakers in Australia?

2 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Alan Gould

"Thank You for the share. I was actually looking for designer wooden heeled clogs for…"

Acton bell replied Nov 2, 2016 to High Heel Shoes

2 May 7, 2018
Reply by Shirley

"Since you are going for a charity car wash, it is best to keep things simple and cas…"

Acton bell replied Oct 17, 2016 to Need fashion advice.

3 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Saif Ullah

"Thank you for the share. I'm a true fan of Swedish wooden clogs and they aren't exac…"

Acton bell replied Oct 17, 2016 to Designer Clothes & Accessories - Mens & Womens Clothing

8 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Shreya Mehta

"These are beautiful. How good are wooden clog boots for the winter? What I mean to s…"

Acton bell replied Sep 20, 2016 to Awesome snow boots with beautiful beading, so cute!

7 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Cassie Lyons

"Definitely. Clogs are well-known for their comfort. As a matter of fact, most clog c…"

Acton bell replied Sep 20, 2016 to Shop Swedish Wooden Clogs

3 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Alan Gould

"online shopping can be a rather painful process when buying some accessories, becaus…"

Acton bell replied Jul 18, 2016 to Online fashion shopping...

40 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by SharonSmith

"clogs and mules, heels, clog sandals. Almost everything related to clogs. Of course,…"

Acton bell replied Jul 18, 2016 to Which type of shoe do you have most in your closet Sandals, Athletic footwear, Wedges, Pumps or Boots?

13 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Tabitha McClaymore

"Thank you for the tips. The most important part of getting shoes, or any other acces…"

Acton bell replied Jun 24, 2016 to How to Choose the perfect shoe?

3 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Susie Henderson

"I can suggest Maguba. They offer good quality handmade sandals/clogs at a very decen…"

Acton bell replied Jun 24, 2016 to Shoes !

2 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Acton bell

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.