Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Nouf Ahmed Masoud's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I am working on the same thing! you have to get in contact with fashion mangers or f…"

Nouf Ahmed Masoud replied Sep 25, 2009 to Business Plan Help

2 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Nouf Ahmed Masoud

"It depends on how your entering the market, will you open your own boutique and sell…"

Nouf Ahmed Masoud replied Sep 25, 2009 to fashion business

12 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Ada Mouw

"Start by working on your business plan! if you have a business plan it will direct y…"

Nouf Ahmed Masoud replied Sep 25, 2009 to START UP MONEY TO OPEN FASHION BOUTIQUE

32 Dec 27, 2020
Reply by Antony Brown

"Your label name depends on the main concept of your designs, your style not your lin…"

Nouf Ahmed Masoud replied Sep 25, 2009 to HELP!!! I Need A Name For My Clothing Line

22 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Excellence SourcingInternational

"Contact me please Nouf.masoud@gmail.com"

Nouf Ahmed Masoud replied Sep 25, 2009 to fashion in kenya???when will kenya ever be like millan,newyork,france......or even 9ja?we move it up a notch

3 Sep 25, 2009

"Hi, Starting any business regardless of the size and industry should be studied ver…"

Nouf Ahmed Masoud replied Sep 25, 2009 to STARTING A FASHION DESIGN BUSINESS

2 Sep 25, 2009

"Hi, Send me your lines i might be able to show the world your designs Nouf.masoud@…"

Nouf Ahmed Masoud replied Sep 25, 2009 to The dream of an inspiring fashion designer..where to start??

6 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Frederick Littles

"Dear Lucy, I am interested to work with manufacturers that produce small quantitite…"

Nouf Ahmed Masoud replied Sep 24, 2009 to I need of a manufacture who does small orders??

65 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.