Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Kaarthik's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I would like to introduce myself as the Sourcing Director of Snowbuds Clothing I…"

Kaarthik replied Mar 4, 2010 to LOOKING TO GET JEANS MADE UP FOR MY LINE........HELP

8 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Kaarthik

"Hi I would like to introduce myself as the Sourcing Director of Snowbuds Clothing I…"

Kaarthik replied Mar 4, 2010 to need a great tech pack for off shore production

8 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Puddle Bo

Kaarthik replied Mar 4, 2010 to Swimwear Factories????

32 Jan 12, 2019
Reply by Mark

Kaarthik replied Mar 4, 2010 to LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIC MANUFACTURE OF MENS & WOMENS CLOTHING

18 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by jonathan Batac

Kaarthik replied Mar 4, 2010 to I Need a Pillow Case Manufacturer

8 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Mindy Martell

Kaarthik replied Mar 4, 2010 to Looking to find 'Jersey fabric' manufactures

6 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by China Supplier

Kaarthik replied Mar 4, 2010 to looking for a suspender manufacturer - preferably in North America

6 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by High Cappin

Kaarthik replied Mar 4, 2010 to Have selling channels and need manufacturing!

18 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by High Cappin

Kaarthik replied Mar 4, 2010 to New t shirt company needs a company to make high quality t shirts

21 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Bala

Kaarthik replied Mar 4, 2010 to Looking for Lingerie Cut and Sew

8 May 18, 2010
Reply by Emir medanhodzic

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.