Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Tuyet Vu's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Charity, My  name is Tuyet. I run a small garment manufacturer based in Hanoi, V…"

Tuyet Vu replied Jun 23, 2015 to Looking for Low Volume Manufactuers for my company

74 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by OF

"Hi Irene, I have just come across your advertisement and feel confident that I am t…"

Tuyet Vu replied Oct 14, 2013 to looking for manufacture

49 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Rani Fadilah

"Hi Nash ! I have just come across your advertisement and feel confident that I am t…"

Tuyet Vu replied Oct 14, 2013 to manufacturers/wholesalers that specializes in PETITE WOMEN'S CLOTHING.

40 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Oasis Shirts

"Hi Rasha, I have just come arcoss your advertisement today and feel confident that…"

Tuyet Vu replied Sep 5, 2013 to Looking for top quality ladies clothing manufacturers in Asia that have in-house pattern-cutters and a full turnkey solution!

19 May 29, 2014
Reply by Excellence SourcingInternational

"Hi Nash ! I have just come across your advertisement and feel confident that I am t…"

Tuyet Vu replied Aug 23, 2013 to manufacturers/wholesalers that specializes in PETITE WOMEN'S CLOTHING.

40 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Oasis Shirts

"Hi Scott ! I have just come across your advertisement and feel confident that I am…"

Tuyet Vu replied Aug 23, 2013 to Finding the right clothing Manufacturer

58 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Jelena Astashonok

"Hi Skyler, You are in need of a clothing manufacturer with low quantiy and high qua…"

Tuyet Vu replied Aug 15, 2013 to Clothing Line in Canada Seeking Low Quantity High Quality Manufacturer

24 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by A P P A R E L manufacturer

"Hi Velanya, You are in need of a clothing manufacturer that can sew your designs at…"

Tuyet Vu replied Aug 15, 2013 to Seeking Manufacturer to sew my designs, small quantities. I am designer from the USA

16 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

"Hello, I have just came across your advertisement and feel confident that our servic…"

Tuyet Vu replied Jul 30, 2013 to Apparel Manufacturers in Romania or Bangladesh

9 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Elizabeth Anthony

"Hello, I have just came across your advertisement and writing to know whether you wo…"

Tuyet Vu replied Jul 30, 2013 to Looking for low volume, high quality baby clothes producers in India

6 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Jen

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.