Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Rita's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Jen thanks for suggesting fashionmanufacturerfinder.com , I saw a recomendation from…"

Rita replied Jun 6, 2015 to Fabric manufacturer and garment factories

7 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Mohammed Azam

"I was advised by someone here to try fashionmanufacturerfinder.com and I have never…"

Rita replied May 29, 2015 to Need a manufacturer for soft soled baby shoes.

4 May 29, 2015
Reply by Rita

"I also used fashionmanufacturerfinder Jen, they're as good as you say, good service,…"

Rita replied Jun 28, 2014 to looking for luxury swimwear manifacturer, Low Minimums

7 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Alice Boo

"The best solution will be to use fashionmanufacturerfinder.com, I started my first c…"

Rita replied Jun 28, 2014 to Looking for 100% cotton custom streetwear t shirt manufacturer in CHINA no MOQ

8 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Tito Santos

"Thanks Jen for this recommendation, I also used fashionmanufacturerfinder for my new…"

Rita replied Jun 28, 2014 to Bag Manufacturer for High Quality-Low Volume Production

11 Apr 18
Reply by Crazy Cat Shop

"Hi Jessica, I'll recommend you try fashionmanufacturerfinder.com I used them while s…"

Rita replied Jun 28, 2014 to Looking for clothing manufacturer for start up my fashion line business with low volume MOQ

30 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Rose AlanaEve

"I used fashionmanufacturerfinder.com when I started my new line and not only was the…"

Rita replied Jun 19, 2014 to Looking for Garment Manufacturer for Men's clothing line.

23 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Jelena Astashonok

"I used fashionmanufacturerfinder.com when I started my new line and not only was the…"

Rita replied Jun 19, 2014 to *Seeking Ladieswear & Handbag Manufacturers with low MOQ*

7 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Tito Santos

Rita replied Jun 19, 2014 to Looking for a children's clothing manufacturer to create and produce my designs

24 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Anthony S

"I used fashionmanufacturerfinder.com when I started my new line and they were very g…"

Rita replied Jun 19, 2014 to samples / manufacturing

7 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Mohammed Azam

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.