Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Globalfashion's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"In the trade show it is possible for you to develop big orders but most of the order…"

Globalfashion replied Dec 19, 2010 to Need advice for my first trade show

15 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

"Hope you find a qualified on asap."

Globalfashion replied Dec 19, 2010 to Looking for a supplier of kids clothing who does small runs!

6 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Flora Flowers

"You can find manufactures in our intimatewear web in the near future, just collect."

Globalfashion replied Dec 2, 2010 to Where to find Manufacturers

52 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Alan Dern

"you can post selling leads of your design to find some manufactures who want to look…"

Globalfashion replied Dec 2, 2010 to i need help! i have lots of design but i just don't know what to do!

13 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Harry Vu

"we are specialized in lingerie business in China, if you want to cooperate with us,…"

Globalfashion replied Dec 2, 2010 to Need help with PR for exciting new fashion venture

1 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Globalfashion

"As I know, fashion industry proceed like this, for example,we want to proceed the fa…"

Globalfashion replied Dec 2, 2010 to Needs help understanding the Fashion Industry more.

7 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by JomsyFashion

"The color is too much shine for me,but thank you for sharing, the style is really fe…"

Globalfashion replied Oct 15, 2010 to Plain Dresses: Timeless Women’s Fashion Trend

2 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by jony smith

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.