Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Sharky's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Try Ebay, look for Pantone Textile swatches. You can get the best price there."

Sharky replied Dec 17, 2008 to Fashion Swatch Books

1 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Sharky

"Grab linesheets from different high profile labels and use those as templates. You w…"

Sharky replied Dec 8, 2008 to line sheet and spec sheets

13 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Harry Vu

"Check out www.MadeinChina.com or www.Alibaba.com to find manufacturers. You'll find…"

Sharky replied Nov 12, 2008 to Looking for Manufacturing/Sales Reps....Any suggestions

21 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Harry Vu

"I think you are both right. Kathleen is talking about run way fashion and Dahnyelle…"

Sharky replied Sep 17, 2008 to Looking for someone who specializes in streetwear size grading

18 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

"Also Kathleen, Does this mean it doesn't matter too much on which grader I go with?…"

Sharky replied Sep 14, 2008 to Looking for someone who specializes in streetwear size grading

18 Jul 22, 2013

"Thanks Kathleen, I'm glad I can make you smile. I am new to the fashion industry. T…"

Sharky replied Sep 14, 2008 to Looking for someone who specializes in streetwear size grading

18 Jul 22, 2013

"Thanks Michael. You are the best. This is exactly what I was looking for. I will go…"

Sharky replied Aug 11, 2008 to Looking for someone who specializes in streetwear size grading

18 Jul 22, 2013

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.