Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Cary Jiang's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"If you are lookig for denim products, please kindly take a look at: www.vdesignfashi…"

Cary Jiang replied Nov 25, 2018 to Do You Want to Bulk Order Stylish Flannel Shirt, Visit Alanic Global?

1 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Cary Jiang

"Dear friend, How are you? We are a professional jeans manufcturer in China. We can p…"

Cary Jiang replied Sep 6, 2015 to Manufacturer in Melbourne, Australia

28 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Anthony S

"we are a jeans manufacturer in china. we hope to work with you. my email is: jeansvi…"

Cary Jiang replied Sep 7, 2014 to Manufacturing my clothing label

43 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

"Hello friend, We are a professional jeans manufacturerin China. We accept orders of…"

Cary Jiang replied Sep 7, 2014 to Manufacturing my clothing label

43 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

"We are a professional jeans manufacturer, if you are interested, please feel free to…"

Cary Jiang replied Apr 28, 2014 to I need a manufacturer!

25 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Cary Jiang

"Hi there, My name is Cary. We are a professional manufacturer of all kind of jeans.…"

Cary Jiang replied Apr 28, 2014 to Professional small run clothing factory in quick turnaround

2 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Cary Jiang

"Jeans manufacturer. www.jeansvillage.net. We hope to establish a long-term business…"

Cary Jiang replied Jan 1, 2014 to Searching for manufacturer for ladies apparels

8 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Siddharth Kashyap

"Hello miss, How are you? We are a professional manufacturer of jeans in china. If yo…"

Cary Jiang replied Jan 1, 2014 to Where to find Manufacturers

52 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Alan Dern

"Jeans manufacturer. www.jeansvillage.net. Please feel free to contact us,if you are…"

Cary Jiang replied Jan 1, 2014 to Offers a variety of beautiful fashion wholesale sexy lingerie and sexy costume

2 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Cary Jiang

"We are a professional manufacturer of jeans and T-shirt. Hope to cooperate with you…"

Cary Jiang replied Dec 31, 2013 to searching for a manufacture to make my designs in minimum quality

15 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Rani Fadilah

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.