Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Michelle Calma's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Fashion trends come and go so fast. Regardless of what‘s in or out, it’s up to you t…"

Michelle Calma replied Jun 24, 2015 to Can Fashion Change the World?

26 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Nikki Pike

"As the weather changes, so do our outfits. Wholesaleleggings.com will provide you th…"

Michelle Calma replied Jun 24, 2015 to Follow the hottest fashion trends with our outfit creator!

15 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Your Fit Box

"I will go for the Vans. You can pair it with cool leggings. I buy my coolest legging…"

Michelle Calma replied Jun 22, 2015 to Shoes - Vans or Lake?

2 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by Hollie Dean

"We here at WholesaleLeggings.com make it possible for people to start your own fashi…"

Michelle Calma replied Jun 19, 2015 to Looking for a factory who can do small productions

55 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Anthony S

"That is so nice of you Andy! A year ago, I started my own boutique too. I started sm…"

Michelle Calma replied Jun 19, 2015 to Right place to start for my sister?

5 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Boaz

"Thank you for sharing this website. Me and my husband just enrolled to the gym and w…"

Michelle Calma replied Jun 17, 2015 to Quality Gym Wear From Leading Brands

2 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Oasis Promotional

"I  believe so. It also changes the outlook of somebody and their personality. Mine c…"

Michelle Calma replied Jun 17, 2015 to Can Fashion Change the World?

26 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Nikki Pike

"I think I can help you. I heard about  www.wholesaleleggings.com this is an online s…"

Michelle Calma replied Jun 16, 2015 to Looking for a factory who can do small productions

55 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by Anthony S

"I grew up in a very conservative family. My dad always said that if you would like p…"

Michelle Calma replied Jun 11, 2015 to School requires 'pre-approval' of prom dresses

4 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Hollie Dean

"TRUE!!! and I love 'em sooo much this is my most favorite from all the items I purch…"

Michelle Calma replied Jun 11, 2015 to Avail Stylish Wholesale Cotton Leggings from Oasis Bottoms!

5 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Rosina Ricci

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.