Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Antonella Mantilla's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"There are numerous sites for online shopping but I want to suggest you some popular…"

Antonella Mantilla replied Feb 5 to Online shopping. What are some of the best sites that you have found?

8 Jul 17
Reply by Angelina Jolie

"Wahoo this is a nice design...Also this type of design i saw in a website i.e TATIAS"

Antonella Mantilla replied Oct 29, 2019 to Some Best Gifts for Bride

14 Nov 5
Reply by JOhn

"Hey, if you looking for fashion jewelry with a best and discounted price, then you m…"

Antonella Mantilla replied Sep 3, 2019 to Looking For Fashionable Jewelry With Discounted Price?

3 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Antonella Mantilla

"There are so many types of jewelry in the market available. Titanium jewelry is a ty…"

Antonella Mantilla replied Apr 5, 2019 to Which Jewellery Looks Better on Every Women

3 Apr 13, 2019
Reply by Supriya Kumari

"I think jewelry is on the top, because nowadays most of the women are interested in…"

Antonella Mantilla replied Feb 6, 2019 to WHICH ONE IS LATEST WOMENS FASHION IN 2019?

29 May 13
Reply by Irum Sohale

"Titanium Jewelry has increased in reputation over the last few years. Both men and w…"

Antonella Mantilla replied Feb 4, 2019 to Summer Festival Event on Titanium Jewelry.

7 Mar 5
Reply by Leah J.Chambers

"Goodness! Pleasant Jewelry Ideas. Indeed, you are correct Women are constantly wild…"

Antonella Mantilla replied Sep 11, 2018 to Top 5 Anniversary Jewelry Ideas for the Wholesale Buyers

8 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Antonella Mantilla

"Hi,        I mostly like titanium jewelry like the pendant, necklace, ring etc. So r…"

Antonella Mantilla replied Aug 14, 2018 to What is your favourite fashion accessory?

84 Oct 10
Reply by branddukan

"A gemstone is a piece of mineral crystal which, in cut and polished form, is used to…"

Antonella Mantilla replied Jul 12, 2018 to Classification of birthstone

2 Apr 27
Reply by Prisha

"Yes, Online shopping is one of the best ways to find and buy things these days. As p…"

Antonella Mantilla replied May 14, 2018 to Online fashion shopping...

58 Sep 29
Reply by Amy Cooper

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.