Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

SM.Badiuzzaman's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Thanks for your nice discussion and I wan to get this opportunity from Banglades…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied May 12, 2012 to Clothing Manufacturers In The EU Or Asia

16 May 31, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

"Hello,  Thanks for your nice discussion. I am able to produce your require item from…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Nov 30, 2011 to Mens clothing

17 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Alan Dern

"Hello Extella,  Thanks a lot for your nice discussion and you are most welcome.I am…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Nov 30, 2011 to Looking for a Shirt manufacturer Please

7 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Anthony

"Hello, I really appreciated for your nice discussion & i am ready to support to…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Sep 6, 2011 to Looking for a high quality clothing manufacturer in Asia or Eastern Europe

46 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Black Pearl Exports

"Hi,  Thanks for your nice discussion. I am able to support to you from Bangladesh. B…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied May 12, 2011 to Looking for a factory who can do small productions

63 Feb 27
Reply by Brad Aujeb

"Hello, Thanks for your nice discussion.Happy new year to you.As per your requirement…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Dec 29, 2010 to Looking for a factory who can do small productions

63 Feb 27
Reply by Brad Aujeb

"Hello, I am the Jeans manufacturer from Bangladesh minimum order qty is per style 30…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Dec 29, 2010 to NEED jeans manufacturer, URGENT please.

8 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by jonathan Batac

"Hi Jess, Thanks for your nice discussion.As you knew i am the apparel & clothing…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Oct 5, 2010 to Launching a Clothing Line

24 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by tanyash

"Hi, Your understanding is wrong. I would like to inform to you that Bangladesh Appar…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Jul 24, 2010 to I am about to start a clothing line, i need a cheap manufacturer

30 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Gustavo Frerez

"Hi, what a nice discussion & appreciate to you.You are most well come to my comp…"

SM.Badiuzzaman replied Jul 18, 2010 to independent label

12 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Harry Vu

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.