Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Harry Vu's Discussions (283)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Seeking for people who want to start their private label or collection. We develop y…"

Harry Vu replied Jan 20, 2014 to Where to find Manufacturers

52 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Alan Dern

"Dear Sir or Madam!                         Logos Fashion Service is a 1-stop destina…"

Harry Vu replied Jan 15, 2014 to serching for a manufacter to bring my designs to life

5 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Rainbow Chan

"Hi, We can help you. Seeking for people who want to start their private label or co…"

Harry Vu replied Jan 14, 2014 to Searching for manufacturer for ladies apparels

8 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Siddharth Kashyap

"Hi! I can help you in production and sourcing fabric. I think we can discuss more.…"

Harry Vu replied Jan 14, 2014 to BUILDING A TEAM FOR A START OF AN ONLINE CLOTHING STORE HELP!!!

17 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by David

"Seeking for people who want to start their private label or collection. We develop y…"

Harry Vu replied Oct 25, 2013 to Finding the right clothing Manufacturer

58 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Jelena Astashonok

"Dear Sir or Madam!                         Logos Fashion Service is a 1-stop destina…"

Harry Vu replied Aug 20, 2013 to Seeking Manufacturer to sew my designs, small quantities. I am designer from the USA

16 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Tech Pack Designer - Paromita

Harry Vu replied Aug 20, 2013 to Clothing Line in Canada Seeking Low Quantity High Quality Manufacturer

24 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by A P P A R E L manufacturer

Harry Vu replied Aug 20, 2013 to Clothing Label Seeks Retailers

2 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Jenny Lawson

Harry Vu replied Aug 16, 2013 to Clothing Manufacturer with small quantity

3 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Harry Vu

Harry Vu replied Aug 16, 2013 to Seeking for people who want to start their private label or collection.

1 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Harry Vu

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.