Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Veronica Clapton's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I couldn't agree more. Here's an ensemble I got a nice complement with I wore on a C…"

Veronica Clapton replied Nov 17, 2014 to How to dress for an office Christmas party

1 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Veronica Clapton

"A handbag is a good idea for a Christmas gift. Very useful. I know it's difficult to…"

Veronica Clapton replied Nov 17, 2014 to Perfect Christmas Gift For Woman's

10 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by LeighAnne Mason

"I can't believe being classy can be this less. Coolness! Can you also check on cheap…"

Veronica Clapton replied Nov 8, 2014 to Cheap evening dresses for sale!

11 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Katie Evans

"Gwen! Such a woman of character. And the trench coat killed it. Except for the bag,…"

Veronica Clapton replied Nov 8, 2014 to Gwen Stefani Wearing Maternity

6 Oct 9
Reply by Dashing Chris

"It's good to know Tori Spelling knows how to deal with people in public. Like allowi…"

Veronica Clapton replied Nov 8, 2014 to Tori Spelling and the Cast of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

8 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Cassie Lyons

"Wow! Thanks for sharing! I like everything in that site. Although I was looking for…"

Veronica Clapton replied Nov 8, 2014 to Cheap beach wedding dresses for sale!

6 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by sabaroy

"This is so true. And I think every line of business making sure they are in the loop…"

Veronica Clapton replied Nov 8, 2014 to Fashion & eCommerce - Selling Successfully Online

4 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Mike Barney

"Fashion can change the world depending on how you handle it. Some fashion are just t…"

Veronica Clapton replied Nov 8, 2014 to Can Fashion Change the World?

26 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Nikki Pike

"Makes me want to get married, ASAP! They are looking so light and adorable. How come…"

Veronica Clapton replied Nov 8, 2014 to Wedding dress 2015 trend - Light and Lovely

8 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Clair Johnson

"It is difficult to become an eye sore to everyone. So do not be a fashion victim. Dr…"

Veronica Clapton replied Nov 8, 2014 to Whose choice is more important; the one who wears or the one who sees it?

6 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Angela Holcomb

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.