Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Vanguard's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, we can make production for your design. We are from Guangzhou, the city of ap…"

Vanguard replied Jan 23, 2013 to I need of a manufacture who does small orders??

65 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

"Dear Ms. Durrant, how are you! We're based in Guangzhou China, We supply our product…"

Vanguard replied Jul 20, 2012 to Fashion Co-ordinator/Merchandiser

4 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Claudia Dixon

"Dear Mr. Shyam Royala, how are you! We're based in Guangzhou China, we supply our ga…"

Vanguard replied Jul 20, 2012 to Mens clothing

17 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Alan Dern

"Hello Rafael, how are you! We're based in Guangzhou China, we have showroom, sample-…"

Vanguard replied Jul 19, 2012 to In need of someone to make my sketches a reality!!!

5 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Vanguard

"Hello Nikkya, how are you! We're based in Guangzhou China, we supply our products to…"

Vanguard replied Jul 19, 2012 to Clothing Manufacturers In The EU Or Asia

16 May 31, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

"Hello Rayseen, how are you! We're manufacturer based in Guangzhou China, we supply o…"

Vanguard replied Jul 19, 2012 to Manufacture Need

21 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Hasan Zaman

"Hi Lola, how are you! We're based in Guangzhou China, we supply our products to the…"

Vanguard replied Jul 19, 2012 to i need a good quality manufactuer of clothes for my clothing line.

18 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Anisa White

"Hello Lilach, we're based in Guangzhou China, we have showroom, sample-making place,…"

Vanguard replied Jul 19, 2012 to small quantity manufactur, were i do that at thw lowest price?

30 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Winnie Wong

"Hello Neda, We're based in Guangzhou China, we have showroom, sample-making place, f…"

Vanguard replied Jul 19, 2012 to Opening up a boutique!

12 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by ThunderLIly

"Hi Matthew, we're based in Guangzhou China, we have showroom, sample-making place, f…"

Vanguard replied Jul 19, 2012 to wanted: freelance designer, and, or, pattern maker

11 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Harry Vu

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.