Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Women's Fashion Forum (761)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to deal with cool and fashionable clothing?

If you have made up your mind in regards to the best quality fashion jackets then there are some of the basic things that you need to keep…

Started by berrylook

4 May 26
Reply by Kayleejones

ladies i need advice! my dress is too casual and im PANICKING

so i have a christmas dinner in few days and i'm PANICKING. what should i do??? all the other girls are wearing super fancy, expensive dres…

Started by Lydia Jackson

1 May 15
Reply by Andy Smith

Relationship

Through the years I’ve used dozens of dating websites of various kinds. In my reviews and blog posts, I am more than happy to share all my…

Started by Tiffany Miles

4 May 12
Reply by John Nichol

Design Birthday Dress with Funny Quotes?

Hi Everyone! This is the first time when my bestie's birthday is coming and we have no plans to go out. However, it is impossible that I wo…

Started by Ada Mouw

0 Apr 27

Outfit trip what to wear when traveling

Today I spoke of what it is advisable to wear while traveling, offering you tomorrow also my outfits. Obviously the clothing travel varies…

Started by saanaa princess

10 Apr 23
Reply by Neha Shukla

Fashion sample making and small run manufure in China.

About MeShenzhen Pretty Speed Garment Co.,Ltd is a Pattern Making, Sample making and high level small run order manufacture or Specificatio…

Started by Shenzhen Pretty Speed Garment

1 Apr 20
Reply by Bretta Brennt

Sizzling the pool with sexy swimwear

Have you ever dreamt of shimmering sea beaches with golden sands, blue crystal clear waters and a sexy swimsuit that is all set to sizzle t…

Started by berrylook

3 Apr 20
Reply by Bretta Brennt

Where to post a survey for a designer fashion customer? Please help!

Hello Everyone! I am starting a high end, luxury fashion brand that will be focused on craft and kitsch with a little bit of anarchy throw…

Started by lauren ward

1 Apr 9
Reply by Jennie Wilder

Maxi dresses to brag your figure-Berrylook

Maxi dresses are dresses, which can help you brag your figure, without the need of wearing tight dresses, which can make you feel hot and u…

Started by berrylook

4 Apr 9
Reply by OliviaHartley

Best Tailoring service online in Hyderabad

I am looking for a good tailoring service in Hydrabad to stitching the blouse and Banarasi sari. I found YourTailor through Google. Anyone…

Started by Amaira Avni

2 Mar 27
Reply by Alexa Brown

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.