Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

NEW TO FASHION INDUSTRY QUESTIONS (673)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Right place to start for my sister?

Hello, I'll keep this short and simple. My sister took fashion classes in high school and has expressed interest in starting her own boutiq…

Started by Andy Brown

5 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Boaz

im new to this and i need help

im new to the fashion industry and i have no clue where to start! im currently in the army but i want to take classes in fashion merchandis…

Started by Caridad Mercedes Roman

16 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Boaz

Hello/ I'm looking for some insight.

Hello/ I'm looking forward to starting my own swimsuit line online. I'm not sure what steps I need to do to start it up. So any useful info…

Started by Drea Fox

14 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Boaz

HELP!!!

So i am brand new in this business i have a lot of sketches but have very little sewing skills, but i want to either start my own line or s…

Started by Adaeze Nwoye

29 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Boaz

what should I do to get my design in fashion industry

I'm would like some advice about what step should I take to get started should I do the pattermmaking and the sewing myslf or should I get…

Started by Sandra F. white

6 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Boaz

How i sell my design at the worldwide?

I want to sell my design in the world market. Can you help me?

Started by Peculiar

2 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Boaz

New to fashion and want to start a small business - HELP please !!!

Hi All     I am new to fashion and wish to create a small business ! but for that I need some advice!! My partner is relocated to Bangalore…

Started by Sophie

6 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Boaz

TIPS FOR ASPIRING DESIGNERS

helloo :) so, i want to be a desginer and i'm not going to college yet, so i would like to know tips or about things that i could start doi…

Started by ANAKARENGARZA

9 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Boaz

Start a forum that focuses on your interests, but you can also mention and show your work ...

Forums and blog posts are great tools to get your name out to the fashion industry. On the Fashion Industry Network site, you are welcome t…

Started by Apparel1

2 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by JomsyFashion

beginner in fashion, want to learn about it but confused. need your valuable suggestions.

Hi i want to be in fashion industry, want to learn about fashion but when i looked online there where so many things like, fashion illustra…

Started by M.A.RASHEED

6 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by JomsyFashion

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.