Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

NEW TO FASHION INDUSTRY QUESTIONS (679)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP!!!

So i am brand new in this business i have a lot of sketches but have very little sewing skills, but i want to either start my own line or s…

Started by Adaeze Nwoye

30 Jun 13
Reply by Chris Nie

Need Help Finding Designer For Luxury or High Quality Bags

I am starting up a bag business and I need to find out where I can go to find a bag designer that has experience in this field. Bags I mean…

Started by Beau

3 May 21
Reply by Neha Shukla

Fashion - Master's Thesis Help

Hello all, I am a Master's student from Canada studying in Sweden and I am asking for a little help from people that know fashion. Below is…

Started by Hinz

1 Apr 29
Reply by Anhen

Are You Looking Forward To Start Online Tailoring Business With Advanced Software

Are you looking for the perfect tailoring solution provider to double up your profit in your online tailoring business? The, this the perf…

Started by Angelina jolie

2 Apr 26
Reply by Angelina jolie

Where is the best place to sell your stock of clothing?

I have ~50 units of shirts that are of my own design, from high grade pique cotton fabric. They're currently in storage, and I'd like to ha…

Started by Alesio Demuro

0 Apr 10

Fashion Design Software

I am about to start up a new fashion design business and am looking to buy user-friendly design software that is easy to learn.  I've looke…

Started by Shelly

6 Mar 4
Reply by Angelina jolie

Project Fashion

Hey Guys Hope you’re all doing great Me and my team are collecting some information about fashion professionals / creatives for a new proje…

Started by Omar

1 Feb 18
Reply by Tonyzega

How to Clean and Care Sterling Silver Jewelry?

There is an abundance of jewellery in the market. But sterling silver is one of the most popular materials for jewellery, it has a natural…

Started by Caitriona Lui

3 Feb 5
Reply by favfas

Industrial coverstitch machine.

Hi guys. I have been using a brother home coverstitch machine to hem swimwear and I would like to purchase an insdrustrial one. Due to the…

Started by Talitha Rene

1 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by alicia_ivy

Zega Apparel Reviews

Read this latest & updated feedback from our client that we have served so far their appealing stories & behind the senses developm…

Started by zegatony

0 Oct 29, 2018

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.