Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Miscellaneous Fashion Topics (481)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The 1st National Black TEEN Empowerment Expo Presents FAME (Fashion, Art, Music & Education)

Good day, Happy New Year and season’s blessings, sisters and brothers, and those to whom it should concern . . . As part of "my calling" t…

Started by R. Lee Gordon

0 Dec 14, 2008

Photographer

Hello All, Looking for designers who would like to work with me. My work is up to view. I have a concept if any of you out there already o…

Started by Nada

0 Dec 4, 2008

Model Casting

Models Needed (Fairfield, CT) Reply to: MyFavStylist@aol.com [?] Date: 2008-11-23, 10:48PM EST We are looking for 5 models (2 female, 3 m…

Started by Candice Jackson

0 Nov 24, 2008

Writing Fashion Articles for fashion magazines.

Where can I get started with that ? Which magazines should I contact and how do I contact them ?

Started by Yosi Fashion designer

0 Nov 15, 2008

Fashion Designers Wanted

Hi All Fashion network friends! A friend of mine has a Group Traveling company- Escapetogether.com and in May we will be hosting an Expo at…

Started by fashiongirlt

0 Nov 4, 2008

How to sell an on-line boutique

My husband and I might be moving to Europe after the holidays....does anyone have any ideas on how to sell an on-line clothing boutique?

Started by ajakubiec

0 Nov 2, 2008

Type SWEATERS With Your Left Hand

OK, this is a rather stupid thing to say, but today I realized that you can type the word "SWEATERS". By using only one hand. By the way,…

Started by Apparel1

9 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Apparel1

best fashion schools

hello everyone, i would like to get some opinions about the best of fashion schools in US as well as Canada. with all the research i am doi…

Started by radhika

0 Oct 6, 2008

Come Vote! The eJAG 'Autumn Splendor' Challenge Has Begun!

Hi folks- I'm a member of the eJAG (Etsy Jewelry Artists' Guild) Street Team, and we're holding our first annual "Autumn Splendor" Challen…

Started by artsfarm

0 Oct 2, 2008

London Fashion Week Schedule, Pixs & Videos

Hello, I just posted links to London Fashion Week on my blog, Fashion Steals, yesterday. http://fashionsteals.blogspot.com/2008/09/london

Started by Yolanda

1 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Yolanda

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.