Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

MANUFACTURING Clothing or Fashion Accessories (2,051)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Low Volume Manufactuers for my company

Can someone give advice or help point me in the direction torwards a low volume [150-200 pcs. per style] Manufacture that would be willing…

Started by Charity

74 Dec 1
Reply by OF

I am looking to start a kids clothing line, mainly denim. Need any help, have never done this before but I have some great ideas!! Please help!!

Looking to start a kids denim line. I have never done anything like this before so I need any assistance. I have great ideas but do not kno…

Started by Gpinkdistrict

12 Dec 1
Reply by OF

Small scale manufacturer in South East Asia

Looking to find reliable small scale manufacturer in South East Asia. I am intending to start a Plus Size clothing line. My main concern is…

Started by Deyn Ng Jun Ting

2 Dec 1
Reply by OF

Alanic Global is One of the Leading Men's Wholesale Clothing Suppliers with Best Collection

Alanic Global is the most reputed and reliable apparel designer brand, taking the world by storm. One of the leading men's wholesale clothi…

Started by James Anderson

0 Nov 28

Designer looking for ethical, sustainable, manufacturer

Hello, I am the designer behind Green Upward (http://greenupward.com) and I am looking for ethical and sustainable manufacturing for a line…

Started by G Jacobsen

1 Nov 28
Reply by James Anderson

Oasis Shirts has brought in the exemplary range of bulk wholesale ladies tops

To woo the customers who want to look stylish and fashion forward, the retailers must add some freshness to their store stocks with the des…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Nov 28

Oasis Shirts is one of the most revered wholesale plus size clothing suppliers

The retailers and business owners looking for the designer plus size clothes must make their way to Oasis Shirts, one of the reputed wholes…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Nov 27

Custom Pins

looking for a manufacturer who can make custom pins

Started by Eric F

0 Nov 24

Looking for custom flannel shirts? Make your way to Oasis Shirts, the wholesaler

With top-o-line manufacturing facilities and unmatched expertise, the passionate team of designers of Oasis Shirts, one of the most celebra…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Nov 24

manufacturers/wholesalers that specializes in PETITE WOMEN'S CLOTHING.

Hello- I'm looking for wholesale or manufacturing companies, that specialize in producing trendy petite womens clothing. Thank you!

Started by Nash

40 Nov 23
Reply by Oasis Shirts

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.