Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

MANUFACTURING Clothing or Fashion Accessories (2,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Guaranteed Apparel Manufacturing Projects from SewPilots

Guaranteed Apparel Manufacturing Projects from 1000's of Retailers! Signup and get your first letter of credit secured within 7 days!https:…

Started by Mimoza Windisch

0 Apr 4

Clothing/ apparel manufacturing needed

Hello, I am the creative Director of a women's clothing company in Nigeria and I need a company to manufacture women's clothes for me on a…

Started by Ewemade

31 Apr 1
Reply by Mimoza Windisch

looking for children's wear manufacturer?

I been looking for a reliable manufacturer outside the Usa?   Hi, I am starting my own line of clothing starting from babies to toddlers.Th…

Started by stacy

26 Apr 1
Reply by Mimoza Windisch

Are you a manufacturer who owns a factory who is looking to upscale sales?

Are you a manufacturer who owns a factory? or have access to a factory? Here's the chance to work with 1000's of brands and secure atleast…

Started by Mimoza Windisch

0 Apr 1

Seamless underwear fabric

Hi there, I want to start a new peoject and make seamless panties but I don't know what fabric to use. I tried lycra (80% lycra and 20% ela…

Started by Hanita

0 Mar 28

Alanic Global is One of the Sublimation Clothing Manufacturers Offering Exclusive Disocunts Currently

Alanic Global, one of the celebrated and most reliable sublimation clothing manufacturers is offering the most amazing and exciting range o…

Started by Alanic Global

0 Mar 28

Summer Style Trends 2018

summer is all about fusing comfort with style. This is only possible when you carry out the recent style trends with the blend of your pers…

Started by Mary Anderson

0 Mar 24

Oasis Shirts Introduces Exclusive Chiffon Shirts For Bulk Purchase

Chiffon shirts are new in the market and Oasis Shirts has mastered the craftsmanship of the same. Using top quality chiffon gives the shirt…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Mar 13

Wholesale Funny Shirts and T-Shirts Manufacturer For Unisex

Check all types of funny shirts and t-shirts, provides by Oasis Shirts, a reputed supplier and manufacturer in USA, Australia. For your bul…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Mar 6

Wholesale Uniform Shirts Manufacturer in USA

Are you looking for wholesale uniform shirts for men and women? Have a look at Oasis Shirts, a reputed supplier and manufacturer in USA. Th…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Mar 5

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.