Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

MANUFACTURING Clothing or Fashion Accessories (2,187)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

manu facturer and exporters of all types of hand crochet items

We are the manufacturer and suppliers of all type of hand crochet garment, home furnishing and fashion accessories. Like as laces, patches,…

Started by mohit bhardwaj

0 Feb 12, 2009

Looking for a Mill that can print on cotton bolts & fabricate Tee's

I'm looking for a mill that can print custom patterns on uncut cotton Tee Shirt material before cutting & sewing material into Tee's.…

Started by Dan Auito

2 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by APPAREL ARROW MERCHANDISING

looking for a sewer in oakland ca

i am looking for a sewer to sew bamboo / og cotton knit blends. i have a sewer in sf, however as time goes on her work get sloppy. i am try…

Started by trinity cross

1 Jan 29, 2009

Fair Trade Facilities

Hi- looking for a US or close to California based manufacturer for quality and consistency in production for small quantity limits for upco…

Started by DmD

1 Jan 29, 2009

Pattern Making Services

Hello If are you looking for a pattern cutter ......please contact us. We offer You Best Quality at Low Prices. Our location -Bucharest (Ro…

Started by Alexandru Niculescu

0 Jan 27, 2009

Garment Production Facility

We a sourcing company based in Pakistan. We can source garments like : Denim Jeans T shirts 100% Cotton Shirts Cotton Trousers Blouses/Tuni…

Started by Adnan

0 Nov 24, 2008

Manufacturer.

Hi, We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves that we are the leading manufacturer & exporter of clothing from Bangladesh. We export…

Started by Jakirul Islam Jinu

2 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Jakirul Islam Jinu

looking for a vintage picker

i am on the search for button suspenders. i figure a picker may be my best bet aside from searcing thrift stores (which i have already done…

Started by trinity cross

2 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by trinity cross

Manufacturer.

Hi, We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves that we are the leading manufacturer & exporter of clothing from Bangladesh. We export…

0 Oct 22, 2008

Clothing Manufacturer.

Dear Sir, We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves that we are the leading manufacturer & exporter of clothing from Bangladesh. We…

0 Oct 3, 2008

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.