Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

MANUFACTURING Clothing or Fashion Accessories (2,066)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELLO

Hi I am Carlos, Carls Import/Export Mgt Serv, in California. I am an international broker and I am able to broker any and all clothing for…

Started by carls jewelry

0 Sep 28, 2009

Fashion & PR Workshops to Help Start/Grow Your Business!

Learn How to Start A Fashion Company during this tough economy from Amazing Fashion & PR Workshops presented by the Experts who’ve don…

Started by M Shop NYC

0 Sep 21, 2009

www.harsh.tv--Information

Greetings All I hope your day is greeted with inspiration and success. Does anyone know of any pattern cutters that can do patterns for h…

Started by Harsharan Landa

0 Sep 21, 2009

mywardrobe.org LAUNCHED!!!

MyWardrobe, LLC is proud to introduce mywardrobe.org a new interactive personalized closet space. Please go to www.mywardrobe.org to create…

Started by Keesha Parsons

0 Sep 9, 2009

Interviewing Clothing designers and graphic designers in New York City in October! Please respond ASAP!

Attention graphic & fashion designers. New clothing company with innovative concepts seeks freelancers! Overview This is your opportu…

Started by Andrew Mastrandonas

0 Sep 9, 2009

Fashion & PR Workshops to Help Start/Grow Your Business!

Learn How to Start A Fashion Company during this tough economy from Amazing Fashion & PR Workshops presented by the Experts who’ve done…

Started by M Shop NYC

0 Sep 3, 2009

Graphic Designer

Hello out there, I have a series of designs that I would like to have put on clothes but I'm looking for a manufacture that will take on my…

Started by Inaam Salik

0 Aug 30, 2009

Care labels

Hi all, Confused by some of the care instructions i found from labels in Singapore, like Gap Kids, they have slight difference in the way…

Started by gary

2 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Shaila Scott

Amazing Murano pendant !!

I bought an amazing Murano pendant from http://www.glassofvenice.com and it was reasonably priced below $50, arrived promptly and was as go…

Started by jeanieleaton

0 Aug 26, 2009

Fashion & PR Workshops to Help Start Your Business!

Amazing Fashion & PR Workshops presented by M Shop NYC who has rocked out a NYC boutique; are E-commerce website owners; teach at Parso…

Started by M Shop NYC

0 Aug 13, 2009

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.