Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

MANUFACTURING Clothing or Fashion Accessories (2,051)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

O.E.M. & FOB Private Label Designer Footware Mfg.

Dear Consumers and Designers: Every Collection is incomplete without footwear. There is a common reason for this as footwear mfg companies…

Started by Luis Antonio Torres

0 Jun 12, 2009

Designer clothing

Hello, You can also try Ralph Laurens, there design and look are quite unique and are like by people a lot. Regards, sarah_9 Ralph Laur…

Started by sarah

0 Jun 8, 2009

Introduce my new brand

Hi there, I would like to introduce my new brand to you all. Bule Bule is a new high-end Indonesian fashion brand with an exclusive collec…

Started by deddy prasetyo agusetyanto

0 Jun 8, 2009

Mens Fashion Tuxedos

Fashion tuxedo combines the finest fabrics cut to deliver the best value tuxedo to you. Designs are highly fashionable and available in b…

Started by Daniele Johnson

0 May 18, 2009

Mens Wedding Suits

These outfits are very suitable for your reception and for the wedding. Our suits would definitely impress your friends and family member…

0 May 18, 2009

Double Breasted Tuxedos

High quality textiles are used to create Double Breasted suits to make men comfy, bright and formal all over the day. Men prefer double b…

0 May 18, 2009

Zoot Suits

hi to all...Its about ZOOT SUITs for Men clothe..Fashion is already a part of most modern men’s lifestyle in clothing menz zoot suits. Zoot…

Started by jeriz

0 May 13, 2009

Approaching companies?

Hello, Im not sure if this is the right place to ask but Ill take a chance. I have an idea for a clothing design that Ive never seen out…

Started by Alexander Zalamov

1 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Alexander Zalamov

We Retail and Manufacture We are looking for New clothes ready made and we offer pattern drafting, Cut and Sew

Hi I have a New Store at Blue Ridge Blvd K'CMO swt B and we also are looking to have 2 more stores opening this year and we are looking for…

Started by Ayanna White

0 Apr 29, 2009

www.harsh.tv-----Does anyone have any contacts or leads for a handbag Manufacturer either in London or abroad?

Greetings All I hope you are well and filled with inspiration today. I am currently looking for a handbag manufacturer who is based eithe…

Started by Harsharan Landa

0 Apr 27, 2009

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.