Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

MANUFACTURING Clothing or Fashion Accessories (2,107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Learn How To Sew at The Sewing Studio

Have you always wanted to learn how to sew? Do you want to improve your sewing technique and become a more accomplished seamstress? You ca…

Started by The Sewing Studio

0 Feb 5, 2010

Best Store for Gowns

Onlygowns.com is one of good manufacturer for woman's gowns and dresses, like prom gown, wedding gown, cocktail dress, evening gown, party…

Started by alica bacon

0 Feb 2, 2010

ECONOMICAL PRODUCTION AND SEWING SERVICES AVAILABLE!

GET YOUR PRODUCTION ISSUES ALL STITCHED UP! NeedlePoints is a contract sewing company founded by young emerging designers to specialize…

Started by Michelle Gordon

0 Jan 31, 2010

Requesting all new and established apparel manufacturing and sourcing companies,fashion designers to place orders of eco-friendly green line garment buttons on regular/ongoing basis.

Requesting all established Apparel Manufacturing /Sourcing companies,Fashion Designers  to place orders for Eco-friendly Green Line Garme…

Started by Praveen varshnei

0 Jan 26, 2010

How to start your own fashion line

www.creativebusinesshouse.com

Started by Creative Business House

10 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by arunkumar

Do you want to have a sincere supplier for the latest styles and designs for Apparel and fashsions !

Dear Sir or Madam, How are you ? May i have a question to all of you ? Do you have the interest to the fashional clothes and accessories…

Started by Lily

1 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by arunkumar

Start Your Fashion Company Workshops!

Learn How to Start or Grow Your Fashion Company during this tough economy from the Experts who’ve done it all!   M Shop NYC began as an ub…

Started by M Shop NYC

1 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Tomas Lichtenberg

Handbag design Software

Handbag design software, can anyone provide the details of which systems are available in the UK. Where are the suppliers and price? I have…

Started by Roger Gregory

4 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Roger Gregory

How to Start your own business

Hi I want to open my own fashion shop, new to the country please can you tell me what is new out there.

Started by Amanda Lotter

0 Jan 8, 2010

What are we wearing & Friday Fashion Find

Log onto www.lellodirect.com, for our jewellery feature, What are we wearing at Lello today on a Tuesday and our new Friday feature, Friday…

Started by Karen Wilbourn

0 Jan 8, 2010

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.