Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

MANUFACTURING Clothing or Fashion Accessories (2,066)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Retailers Must Hire Alanic Global, One of the Best Clothing Manufacturers of USA

Retailers who are looking for something out of the box, and not cliché this year must hire one of the leading and reliable custom clothing…

Started by Alanic Global

0 Feb 2

Clothing/ apparel manufacturing needed

Hello, I am the creative Director of a women's clothing company in Nigeria and I need a company to manufacture women's clothes for me on a…

Started by Ewemade

30 Jan 31
Reply by Shree Lifestyle

Wholesale promotional scarf supplier and manufacturer

Oasis Promotional, a leading wholesale supplier and manufacturer for promotional scarves. They provide all types of scarves for men and wom…

Started by Oasis Promotional

1 Jan 24
Reply by Scarlett Anderson

Get the Best of Sublimated Clothes from Alanic Global

One of the most celebrated sublimated clothing manufacturers Alanic Global is here with a range of sublimated clothes that is bound to impr…

Started by James Anderson

0 Jan 15

manufacturer of small qty order - wholesale ladies fashion clothes

Hi, we are a small running wholesaler for ladies fashion clothes. There is full size with different colors for each style in small qty in C…

Started by Helen Lin

1 Jan 9
Reply by Creastan Jack

Looking for Clothes & Shoes manufactueres

I want to start my own clothing & shoe line, I’m searching for manufacturers, preferably small scale manufactures who will be able to p…

Started by Clara TStyles

16 Jan 9
Reply by MargaretSmith

Bulk Uniform Shirts Set Manufacturer in USA, Canada, Australia

Looking for wholesale uniform shirts set supplier and manufacturer with best discounted price? Have a look at oasis shirts today. They prov…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Jan 8

Alanic Global, the Leading Wholesale Workout Clothing Hub Brings in New Year Offers

It is now time to add the newest clothing collections to your retail store from the top-notch wholesale workout clothing manufacturing hub,…

Started by James Anderson

0 Jan 5

Looking for trendy fashionable girls shirts manufacturer

Are you looking for trendy girls shirts supplier and manufacturer in USA, Australia, Canada? Have a look at Oasis Shirts, a reputed supplie…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Jan 4

Looking for organic cotton or hemp canvas manufacturer

Looking to purchase bulk organic cotton canvas or hemp on roll or bolt. Interested in hearing MOQs and pricing. The fabric will be used to…

Started by G Jacobsen

0 Dec 31, 2017

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.