Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

MANUFACTURING Clothing or Fashion Accessories (2,088)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bring to Your Store the Finest Towels Available Exclusively at Alanic Global

Alanic Global, a leading name in the manufacturing industry, has a wide range of products displayed in the inventory. However, stealing the…

Started by Alanic Global

0 May 1

How can I buy fashion designer clothing wholesale?

This wholesale hub ( Frerez ) has the widest assortment of fashion article of {clothing|vesture|wear|covering|consumer goods} (fashion clot…

Started by Gustavo Frerez

4 Apr 29
Reply by SaHaR

searching for a manufacture to make my designs in minimum quality

I am looking for a manufacture to make and sew my designs in minimum quality and will be able to provide samples along with tags of my comp…

Started by shamara mcknight

14 Apr 24
Reply by Oasis Shirts

Flourish Your Own Private Label Clothing Brand with Alanic Global

All retailers looking to start their own brand can now rely on Alanic Global for perfect assistance. Recognized as the best private label c…

Started by James Anderson

0 Apr 24

looking for manufacture

Hi, I'm looking for factory in higher end fashion industry, more into haute couture... Small production start with....any help on this. Tha…

Started by Irene Fernandes

45 Apr 23
Reply by Shruti Sane

Alanic Global Brings to You a Stunning Collection of Stylish Underwear

Alanic Global, one of the leading wholesale underwear suppliers, is here with a collection of underwear that is bound to impress. The under…

Started by Alanic Global

0 Apr 19

Monthly Fitbox Subscription Boxes with Flat 20% OFF - USA

With a growing list of subscribers to the stellar fitness box, Your Fit Box has become a one-stop destination for all gym enthusiasts. Offe…

Started by Your Fit Box

0 Apr 14

Buy Bulk Custom T-shirts From Oasis Shirts in USA

Looking for wholesale custom t-shirts with cheapest price from a reputed supplier and manufacturer in USA? Have a look at Oasis Shirts. The…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Apr 9

Looking for wholesale black shirts supplier in USA, Australia?

Are you looking for wholesale black shirts supplier and manufacturer in USA, Australia? Have a look at Oasis Shirts,its a reputed supplier…

Started by Oasis Shirts

1 Apr 7
Reply by Sunyyjeo

Looking for advice: Manufacturing in Vietnam?

We are looking to manufacture our new pure silk sleepwear label in Vietnam, we decided not to go down the China / India path mainly because…

Started by Astral Carson

7 Apr 5
Reply by Tran Chinh

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.