Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

MANUFACTURING Clothing or Fashion Accessories (2,051)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Swimwear Factory

Hi, I am searching for a swimwear factory that does low minimums in Canada, US, or Mexico. If you have worked with them or have a suggestio…

Started by Amanda

5 Dec 2
Reply by Angelica Hawkins

Seeking Women's Swimwear and Bikini Manufacturer with low minimums

Hi   I am fashion designer looking for a Women's swimwear and bikini manufacturer. Would really appreciae some feedback from people that ha…

Started by Velanya Couture Resort Wear

12 Dec 2
Reply by Angelica Hawkins

looking for manufacture

Hi, I'm looking for factory in higher end fashion industry, more into haute couture... Small production start with....any help on this. Tha…

Started by Irene Fernandes

43 Dec 2
Reply by Oasis Shirts

Are you a brand looking for a manufacturer? Are you looking to start a new brand?

Are you a brand looking for a manufacturer? Are you looking to start a new brand? Get in touch today- From design to production we deal wit…

Started by Tran Chinh

3 Dec 2
Reply by OF

fabric manufacturer?

Hi, looking for American manufacturer of Spandex French Terry fabric wght 250-270gsm Thanks Anthony Small

Started by Anthony Small

3 Dec 2
Reply by OF

Looking for a small quantity manufacturer

Hi! My name is Patrick Raymond Hansen. I am the owner of the Danish streetwear clothing brand, RAREMOND. I launched my first collection De…

Started by Patrick Raymond Hansen

4 Dec 1
Reply by OF

Clothing manufacturers

I am starting a new baby clothing company and am wondering if anyone has worked with either Billoomi Fashions or NG Apparels and what your…

Started by Selen

6 Dec 1
Reply by OF

Manufacturer low quantity, start up business, (europe based preferred)

Hi there i am looking to produce my 3th collection, i need a good and reliable manufacturer who can do all the production steps in a reason…

Started by Lulu

26 Dec 1
Reply by OF

Petite Clothing Wholesaler/Manufacturer

Hi there, Hoping to begin a small business in providing petite clothing, however I am struggling to find anyone who sells/makes them. Is…

Started by Kelly McNeil

6 Dec 1
Reply by OF

Swimwear Manufacturer Needed!!!

Hello Everyone! I am starting a swimwear line and I am looking for a professional manufacturing company to produce my first official line o…

Started by Victoria

24 Dec 1
Reply by OF

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.