Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

MANUFACTURING Clothing or Fashion Accessories (2,107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

looking for manufacture

Hi, I'm looking for factory in higher end fashion industry, more into haute couture... Small production start with....any help on this. Tha…

Started by Irene Fernandes

49 Sep 10
Reply by Rani Fadilah

Looking for a clothing and shoe manufacturer!

I'm still in the looks for a clothing/shoe manufacturer . The previous companies didn't quite make the cut. I'm looking for a company that…

Started by Carlee Donaldson

14 Sep 10
Reply by Rani Fadilah

Looking for Clothing Manufacturer- Small Quantities in Hanoi or Hoi An, Vietnam

Hi, Hope you are well. We are a small start up, looking at heading over to Vietnam in the next couple of weeks. Does anyone know of any go…

Started by Mel Mc

1 Sep 10
Reply by Rani Fadilah

Swimwear Factories????

I'm looking for swimwear factories with reasonable minimuns, I have been making swimsuites for a couple of years now, but now some stores a…

Started by ISMA Casual & Beachwear

30 Sep 10
Reply by Rani Fadilah

Need the Best Private Label Underwear Manufacturers? Get with Alanic Global!

Underwear is one of the most important part of any wardrobe and if you are a retailer that is looking to revamp their collection completel…

Started by Alanic Global

0 Aug 28

ABOUT LEADER SOURCE— wholesale swimwear supplier

You’ll never have a swimsuit, we are always providing your next bikini We make swimsuits by heart because we love so hard! Our team is dif…

Started by Bikini4fun

2 Aug 27
Reply by Bikini4fun

Try the Top Private Label Clothing with the Very Best – Get with Alanic Global!

For retailers looking to attract a sophisticated clientele, private label clothing is answer – but where do you find a good manufacturer?…

Started by James Anderson

0 Aug 23

Find the Best of Wholesale Towels Only at Alanic Global

Do you want to order exclusive quality of towels made with yarns like Egyptian cotton, Turkish cotton, etc? Then you've come at the right…

Started by Alanic Global

0 Aug 17

Oasis Shirts is the renowned  flannel shirts wholesale giant in US with great products

The most reputed flannel shirts wholesale giant, Oasis Shirts has introduced the latest fresh range of flannel shirts for the handsome men…

Started by Oasis Shirts

0 Aug 10

Get the Top Custom Clothing Manufacturer for Yourself! Try Alanic Global

If you want to flourish with your creativity and want to partner with one of the best custom clothing manufacturers, then you are in luck.…

Started by Alanic Global

0 Aug 9

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.