Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

FASHION TRENDS - FASHION FORECASTING (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where can I find the best leather jacket?

To get the best leather jacket, you need to first decide what you are searching for. Leather jackets are available in a variety of colors a…

Started by Mawiya karam

0 Jul 29

What is your favorite dress for special Occasion?

'What I am going to wear for an event' depends on the event type. For women, a long dress is a perfect outfit for an occasion like a weddin…

Started by Harvey Logan

23 Jul 24
Reply by Jackson Avery

The new year is just around the corner

I’m betting my bottom dollar on my 2020 fashion trend forecast that I am about to bestow upon you. Here, let me prove my credibility: I spe…

Started by Kira

3 Jul 13
Reply by OliviaHartley

What style of bag is in fashion this year?

After the "Mini Bag" craze in fashion last year. small crossbody bags are becoming more mainstream than ever, and many recent street snaps…

Started by lilyliu

4 Jul 12
Reply by staven smith

Retro backpack and messenger bags in 2016

I rarely go anywhere without a backpack—for me, it’s a way of life. One of my favorite bags, distressed backpack. 1 leather backpack for wo…

Started by Dey Lee

4 Jun 29
Reply by Antony Brown

5 Tips to Launch your Fashion Brand Online

5 Tips to Launch your Fashion Brand Online Today’s fashion environment is a combination of brick-and-mortar stored and online clothing re…

Started by Kuresh Sevaliyawala

4 Jun 20
Reply by milly

Wedding Dresses designs Post Covid-19

Life is change since covid-19 breakout. experts are saying that it gonna stay for a longer period of time. what do you people think about t…

Started by Irum Sohale

0 Jun 18

Stellé Audio Couture Audio Clutch From Rebecca Minkoff - Chic And Stylish Portable Speakers for iPhone

Why can’t portable speakers for iPhone be elegant, stylish, and also functional? Stellé Audio Couture and Rebecca Minkoff are proud to pres…

Started by Fuschia Iris

1 May 19
Reply by Ada Mouw

WHICH ONE IS LATEST WOMENS FASHION IN 2019?

I am a fashion designer. I just found these...? Do they worth it??? LATEST WOMENS FASHION IN 2019 – MESMERIZING STYLES! I need some ideas…

Started by Rachael floyd

29 May 13
Reply by Irum Sohale

designer clothes

hello I am Brown from London. thNx

Started by Barnaby Brown

6 Apr 22
Reply by Shery Garcia

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.