Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

FASHION DESIGN - Fashion Merchandising (4,834)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Material/Fabric's

Hello All, I wondering if anyone can help? I have designs that I want to produce in Asia. Do I have to source my own fabrics or can I send…

Started by peekaboo

1 May 21, 2008
Reply by Sanjay Kumar

Independent Sales Rep / Showroom Needed for Handbag Line

I'm looking for an independent sales rep or showroom for my handbag line. You can view my items at klingbags.com. Representative(s) need to…

Started by Natasha of Kling Handbags

0 May 20, 2008

need some guidance to get in the field...

Hi, I am a graduate in Fashion & Apparel Designing from India. Want to start my career in Fashion Merchandising.Currently residing in M…

Started by radhika

0 May 16, 2008

How does one "make contacts" in london-just arrived and need to fnd a job!

I have recently arrived in London and am finding the fashion bunch to be very CLOSED! I have been told endlessly that its all about contact…

Started by Shana

0 May 14, 2008

Audition: Model & Designer

CBH by BentonClothier is currently looking for new models between the ages of 22-38 to shoot a look book for its fall 2008 line and its com…

Started by CBH by BentonClothier

0 May 12, 2008

Fashion Illustrator

How do I find a good fashion Illustrator and someone to do spec packs?

Started by MRS MOORE

2 May 12, 2008
Reply by MRS MOORE

Career Fair

I was wondering if anyone have participated in the Style Career Fair in NYC? It will take pace April 30th and I’m deciding if I should go,…

Started by ISMA Casual & Beachwear

1 May 6, 2008
Reply by Mike

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!! How do I become a makeup artist in the theater, film, TV, Magazine Industry

I really need help finding the process to get into the follow industries theater, film, TV, & Magazine. I know each has a diffirent pro…

Started by Lia V. Key

5 May 6, 2008
Reply by Mike

Manufacturing shoes in Brazil

I'm looking for some info on manufacturing boots in Brazil. How much more is it to get items manufactured there as opposed to China? Any fe…

Started by Lick_My_Boots

1 May 2, 2008
Reply by Apparel1

Fashion Retail Manegement

Hi everyone,,,,, somebody tel me about Fashion Retail manegement and which is the best fashion school .....

Started by sai

2 May 1, 2008
Reply by sai

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Donate a few bucks to help the Fashion Industry Network (donate with Paypal).

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.