Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

FASHION DESIGN - Fashion Merchandising (4,423)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

your expert advices and guidance on garment e-commerce website development

Dear Friends, I want to start a e-commerce portal / website (B2C business to customer ) for my products (right now garments specially ladie…

Started by Alok Rudra

0 Dec 17, 2011

Are these wedding dresses fashion?

My sister will hold her wedding at the December.She ask me to find the wedding dress for her,I have found some from the internet,but the pr…

Started by aimei

3 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Kirsten Young

How To Dress To Impress At The Christmas Party?

Christmas is countdown. In spite of the cold outside, today's Christmas party dresses are turning up the heat inside. Have you already find…

Started by Amy Lee

3 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Kirsten Young

Model Search for US and International Models

Hello! VIP Exclusive Fashion is accepting new Models. Are you looking to gain more exposure? If so here is a great opportunity! We have ope…

Started by VIP Exclusive Fashion

0 Dec 12, 2011

Embroidery designs

Whether you are a commercial or home machine embroiderer, EmbroideryShristi.com is determined to be the only resource you…

Started by kkmixs

0 Dec 11, 2011

How to seek a sale representive?

I have been starting my new lines for female's contemporary knit top, and now i  need to seek  sale representives in NY, LA and other mayjo…

Started by Mily luo

1 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Kirsten Young

hello everyone

I am a fashion designer, on the "lookk.com" is my latest design.I hope you like it;)) So,if you like my design please give voice by click…

Started by Magdalena Kolat

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Varsha Bhawnani

Handidea with unique design collection and silk thread wrapped by hand

We design fashion accessories and made by hand, all item’s texture u see used a little silk thread being  our main material, wrapped by han…

Started by Thonghattha

0 Dec 7, 2011

IS IT WORTH STARTING YOUR OWN FASHION BUSINESS IN TODAY'S ECONOMY??

I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU FEEL ITS WORTH STARTING YOUR OWN FASHION BUSINESS IN TODAY'S ECONOMY. MANY OF THE MAJOR BRANDS ARE NOT DOING VERY WEL…

Started by LaDorian

2 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Kirsten Young

Tradeshow display boxes for sale!

Get the tradeshow display tools for less price and present your items to buyers effectively! Beautiful and modern tradeshow display boxes f…

Started by Midori

0 Dec 2, 2011

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.