Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

FASHION DESIGN - Fashion Merchandising (3,934)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Handmade accessories for your fashion style...

Wearing a fashionable clothes is one thing we like to do because we wanted to be presentable in front of people though sometime having a ni…

Started by Shaila Scott

2 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Carolyn M Norton

How to make ours more beautiful and confidence ----Ivy !!

Hello, i would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in Apprel products. Now the company is under sales promotion, all the pr…

Started by Lily

4 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

What accessories that you will never forget to have in your daily life?

As people go with everyday life, you will distinguish what kind of fashion sense they have. You can even pin point who's in and out. Howeve…

Started by Shaila Scott

1 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

dream fashion

earlier i started a discussion about fashion. I thought that may be people got bored by fashion, but lot of people specially females commen…

Started by diana hadad

1 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

Envoirnment Friendly Jewelry

Worldwide news about the dangers of climate change and even higher prices at the gasoline pump have made American consumers more aware of t…

Started by Kate James

5 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

Help!!! Breast Cancer Awareness Fashion Show Event!!! Need Suggestions...

Hello everyone, I was asked to help with the Breast Cancer Awareness event, which will be featuring a fashion show to bring in proceeds tha…

Started by Fashionsita

6 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

Why do women wear jewelery ?

Wearing jewelery not only enhances strong emotional feelings for its wearer but also completes a woman's appearance - it makes women feel i…

Started by Caithy Brook

2 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

Natural Beauty Treatments Tips And Guide

It is only natural for human nature to desire for an appealing appearance. Walking towards the path of natural beauty is not difficult if…

Started by cello.liza

1 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

Fashion Trend

It's been A while since we've really seen something new in fashion, all we always see are those revived by designers from old designs, but…

Started by Kathy shattuck

2 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Bobby G. Keith

Love Day

Cupid has your heart, so come find your love of fashion at Nido's.  Join us for our Valentine's Day Happy Hour/Celebration on Thursday Feb.…

Started by Manouchka

0 Feb 12, 2010

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.