Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

FASHION DESIGN - Fashion Merchandising (4,290)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A positive outlook!

They say, "the friend of today can be the enemy of tomorrow." I say, "the enemy of today can be the friend of tomorrow." Your thoughts? gjs

Started by Gerald J. Sherman

2 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Gerald J. Sherman

Want more followers?!

Dear fellow fashion bloggers,  Do you think you know everything about fashion and do you want some more blog exposure? Listen carefully.. B…

Started by Rock 'n Style

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Don Pezzano

Memorial day!

Take a moment on Monday, Memorial Day to remember my fellow veterans, also those serving today and the wounded. It's the right thing to do!

Started by Gerald J. Sherman

0 May 28, 2011

If you want to build your brand???

Do you plan to build your own brand in garments industry by; providing superior quality products offering very low price the help of relia…

Started by Skills Enterprise

0 May 28, 2011

How can fashion in Chicago be placed on a larger scale?

I always wondered with the creativity & class that Chicago embodies we are still not on the "Fashion Map". Why is that?  How can we imp…

Started by Catherine Dean

0 May 27, 2011

Looking for women's apparel manufacturers based out of India

Dear All,   Am looking for women's apparel manufactuers based, preferably out of Bangalore, India. Am in the process of launching my own la…

Started by Vidhya Arvind

0 May 27, 2011

Looking for Miami-based designers to showcase at high-end venues in South Beach.

My name is Simonett I am an events coordinator at TAI Entertainment. We are in the process of booking our summer calendar of events and wou…

Started by Simonett Pereira

0 May 25, 2011

Trying to get your designs noticed? Try Social Attire!

Social Attire is a company that allows fashion designers to submit their designs to be voted on by the consumers. Ever two weeks a winner i…

Started by Stephanie Fratus

1 May 24, 2011
Reply by DANACHI by jules xxx

Selling Indian products outside India.

Hi I am Simran from India. i am looking for people around the world who would want to do business with me and sell indian products like jew…

Started by Simran Raju

0 May 22, 2011

fashion front row

my collection has now been launched check out my website www.danachi.com bespoke evening wear  

Started by DANACHI by jules xxx

0 May 22, 2011

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.