Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

FASHION DESIGN - Fashion Merchandising (3,550)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DESIGNERS SOUGHT FOR VIRGIN ISLANDS FASHION WEEK 2008

Virgin Islands Fashion Week, the premiere fashion event of the Virgin Islands is seeking interested designers to participate in its 2nd ann…

Started by STAR Models US Virgin Islands

7 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Syanna

Where Can I Find Experienced Fashion Product Review Writers

Hi, I was hoping to get some pointers on where I would look to hire product review writers for women's designer shoes. I have the foundati…

Started by Terry Rogers

2 May 30, 2008
Reply by Style[ology]

Vote for Me!

Just signed up to myitthings and I need votes for my jewelry here is the link http://myitthings.com/jewelrybymiaj/design/ click on the star…

Started by jewelrybymiaj

0 May 26, 2008

New Line of Handbags

Hello Everyone!! I am doing marketing for a new line of Galaday handbags and would love any feedback or advice anyone might have. =) I'm ne…

Started by Mary

0 May 23, 2008

NEED SOME SERIOUS ADVICE

Hi Ppl This is I.P from London. I need some good advice from experienced persons. I am working as a garment tech in London. Willing to do s…

Started by Indrani Pal Biswas

0 May 23, 2008

Starting fashion week

Looking for Florida based designers to start a fashion week here in the state of Florida.Including the best hairstylist and make-up artist…

Started by April Jean

0 May 22, 2008

Material/Fabric's

Hello All, I wondering if anyone can help? I have designs that I want to produce in Asia. Do I have to source my own fabrics or can I send…

Started by peekaboo

1 May 21, 2008
Reply by Sanjay Kumar

Independent Sales Rep / Showroom Needed for Handbag Line

I'm looking for an independent sales rep or showroom for my handbag line. You can view my items at klingbags.com. Representative(s) need to…

Started by Natasha of Kling Handbags

0 May 20, 2008

need some guidance to get in the field...

Hi, I am a graduate in Fashion & Apparel Designing from India. Want to start my career in Fashion Merchandising.Currently residing in M…

Started by radhika

0 May 16, 2008

How does one "make contacts" in london-just arrived and need to fnd a job!

I have recently arrived in London and am finding the fashion bunch to be very CLOSED! I have been told endlessly that its all about contact…

Started by Shana

0 May 14, 2008

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.