Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

FASHION DESIGN - Fashion Merchandising (3,502)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Faroe Islands = 100% wool

I realy love the work done on these islands Faroe Islands it is so full of history, I only found one site selling online www.sweater.nu th…

Started by MR.LAW

1 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by MR.LAW

A new Juelerie line

This is the new jewelry line from Indonesia. A very unique pieces. Each pieces are handcrafted. Want to know your opinions about these juel…

Started by nyst

1 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Apparel1

Ragazza Model Look 2008

Ragazza Model Management is looking for 20 fresh new faces. 8 wil have an international contract at RMM. 2 will have to pack their cases an…

Started by LibertyM

0 Feb 26, 2008

Printing on Garments

If you have any questions about printing or embroidering garments please ask! If I don't know the answer I will find out for you.

Started by Northcutt Screenprinting and Design

0 Feb 19, 2008

MYSAMPLEROOM.COM

Would like to know if anyone has employed the services of mysampleroom.com. What are your comments on their services? And were you happy wi…

Started by Irene K.

0 Feb 13, 2008

ENTERING A DESIGN CONTRACT WITH A BUSINESS INDIVIDUAL

When designing a line of clothing for a business individual who is looking to manufacture and put them on the market, is the designer entit…

Started by Irene K.

0 Feb 13, 2008

Epic Photo shoot

Hi I,m in town for two weeks on a major shoot and I,m look to collaborate with a designer on an epic shoot,to generate some work such as th…

Started by Drew Gardner

0 Feb 11, 2008

Photo shoot in LA

Hi there, I will be in LA from the 14 th of February until the 21th of February if anyone want to team up for an Editorial photo shoot I a…

Started by claudio contrasti

0 Feb 11, 2008

Clothing labels

Does anyone know where to buy clothing labes that meet FTC regulations? Would manufactoring companies know where to get such labels? Thanks…

Started by Thomasine Spriggs

4 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Thomasine Spriggs

Changing a hem style

How simple is it to change a standard hem into a pointed angle in front and back with the sides being shorter than the pointed front and ba…

Started by Thomasine Spriggs

0 Jan 31, 2008

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.