Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

FASHION DESIGN - Fashion Merchandising (3,934)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PROJECT RUNWAY CASTING!

PROJECT RUNWAY SEASON 8 IS NOW CASTING! DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE NEXT HOT FASHION DESIGNER? ALWAYS DREAMED OF SHOWING YOUR WORK…

Started by Courtney Doyle

0 Apr 2, 2010

Are you searching for eco-friendly buttons and buckles for your garment creations

Hey Good Day let me introduce our eco-friendly buttons and costume jewelery manufacturing company. Let us introduce ourselves as an India…

Started by Praveen varshnei

0 Apr 2, 2010

ADO ....Apparel Design Outsourcing , From Developed countries to the Indian Subcontinent.

Hi . I have been in the Fashion and Apparel trade for the last 18 years. Having worked with stores and fashion buyers in Europe, America an…

Started by Salil Sud

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Kunjal

Right Dresses

Women are very aware of the kind of dress they are to wear on a specific occasion and they do not only apply it to them selves but the good…

Started by Angelica M Morland

0 Mar 29, 2010

Are you the tattoo mad?

how many of you have the tattoo on your body?how many tattoos do you have on your body?are you the tattoo mad? some one can "make sacrifice…

Started by vvmetattoo

3 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Angelica M Morland

New Jersey Fashion Week - October 12th & 13th, 2010

NJFW Theme: Entrepreneurial Spirit   Donnella Tilery (www.shopdonnella.com) and Mavi Lounge owner, Jack Tabibian are pleased to introd…

Started by Donnella Tilery

0 Mar 27, 2010

The Antedote to Stress and Worry for Retailers

I'd like to tell you that this idea came to me while "contemplating in my study" or something as academic and erudite as that.  Truth is, i…

Started by Dan Jablons

0 Mar 27, 2010

Free Lance Designers

Hello FIN, Any one looking for free lance designers??? Please send your queries to contact@stylesolutionshop.com

Started by Monisha Singh

2 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Monisha Singh

What is Prom Night?

What is prom night? For your parents, prom night usually included a dinner followed by a dance at school. The entire event lasted no longer…

Started by Nexteve

1 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Apparel1

New and exiting site

Hello everyone! we have recently launched www.fashionlish.com and we are currently looking for people to help us with blogs and articles

Started by Fashionlish

0 Mar 24, 2010

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.