Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

FASHION DESIGN - Fashion Merchandising (3,517)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Upcoming Celebrity Suites and Branding Opportunities

Academy of Country Music Awards (CBS)- Vegas Gift Lounge, Celebrity Retreat, Gift Bag, Las Vegas. You have the opportunity to display your…

Started by Jennifer

0 Mar 24, 2009

Blogs: VEES

Hello! Check out new post on http://veeslingerie.wordpress.com/ Men in lingerie sex craved Thanks

Started by Vee Lee

0 Mar 23, 2009

Get exposure and you can win free beauty products

join my new beauty network that gives you personalized beauty product recommendations and advice. it's free! BeautyStat.com http://www.beau

Started by Ron Robinson

0 Mar 21, 2009

VEES Co. New Blog Check out!

I'm inviting everyone to check out my new blog. Let me know what you think. And what you information you might want to see on there! Thanks…

Started by Vee Lee

0 Mar 21, 2009

Lingerie Model Casting!

Date: April 4th, 2009 Time: 12:00pm - 2:00pm Location: Kelly Inn. 161 St. Anthony, St. Paul, MN 55103 (Next to Sears on Marion St. &…

Started by Vee Lee

0 Mar 21, 2009

Runway show.

10 girls for Runway show which are required takes place in the end of April. Toll it is not less 5.9. And please tell us a little about you…

Started by Anatoliy

0 Mar 15, 2009

Corporate Gifts – Where to Find It?

Hi, I am Paul and I owned a business. I often organize promotional events like business dinners and business meetings. Like others I also g…

Started by Jessica Knight

0 Mar 12, 2009

The very Best UK buyer database listing 440 buyer details for Dept stores and designer boutiques

Just visit www.boutiquebuyers.com and email me directly for your database and full information pack. You will not be dissappointed and you…

Started by Renato

0 Mar 8, 2009

Digital textile printing or other full colour printing methods needed

Hello, I am working on designs for fashion fabrics which I need to do actual samples from. I am looking for a manufacturer anywhere in the…

Started by Petra Stefankova

2 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by shafaat

Confused About Promotional Items?

Hello world, Hi I am Paul. I am an owner of a company. As all business man use promotional items I also use promotional items to advertise…

Started by scottbrands

0 Mar 4, 2009

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.